Back to BoS
- General healing, dissolves unhealthy thoughts and reflects healing.
- Induces meditation and devotional state. Develops inner mind. Tranquilizes and inspires peaceful dreaming.
Helps with addictions and mental disorders, especially depressions.
- A water stone for cooling and soothing agitations, infections and pain. Can help induce sleep.
- A third eye opener. Stimulates visual images
- Stone for controlling negative environment and negative energies. Forms shield of protection and deflects
discordant or negative thoughts.
- Powerful cleanser of blood and purifying organs. Discourages excess bleeding. Associated with Kundalini.
- For congestion, either physical or mental. Used to encourage prosperity. Unblocks energy flow.
- For balancing. Heart problems, whether physical or emotional. Hypertension and to help balance blood glucose.
- Enhances ability to concentrate.
- An energizer which is more gentle than ruby. For anemia, paralysis and cancer. Ancient Egyptians used
this as a protective gem and symbol of loyalty, passion and love.
- Balances and adds strength to nervous system. Regenerator, attunes to that which is most needed.
- Dream stone, Helps promote out of body experiences. Helpful at childbirth.
- Cleanses lens of third eye. Penetrates subconscious blocks.
- Draws to the surface that which is impeding sprititual growth so that work may begin.
- Represents the Goddess Energy and the feminine principal. Soothes and balances the emotions and brings
peace of mind and hormonal equilibrium. For use with female problems.
- Strengthens mental capacity. Facilitates higher knowing, opens mind. Protection and centering.
- Grounds energy and dissolves negativity.
- Elicits deep thought and calms overreaction by enabling one to think clearly.
- Stimulates personal courage. Good for the "spaced out" person by grounding the energy. Protection.